Thursday 19 January 2012

So behind!

I am so behind in the blogging world. Well, I guess not really behind, but I feel like I am. I wanted to blog about so many things but my old blog was not working, so let's hope this works!

Over the next few weeks I wanna blog about my life, and what is going on with it. If you want to see specific things just ask and I will try and work on that too. Right now I am gearing up for Cole's Third Birthday party on Saturday, which I am excited for. He wanted Batman, and I love to have everything themed, so hopefully this turns out! He has 9 little friends coming, and there will be lots of adults. I love celebrating birthdays and party planning. Hard to believe he is three, but he is. Sometimes I feel like just yesterday I was pregnant with him, than other day's I feel like he has been here forever and can't imagine life without him. And now that I have two sons, life is so hectic and busy I barely ever have time to marvel at how fast they are growing. I fear that I will look back one day and it will all seem like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment